UNIUYO SEMESTER RESULTS IS NOW ONLINE| CHECK UNIUYO RESULT FREE

BREAKING NEWS
TO ALL UNIUYO STUDENT YOU CAN NOW CHECK YOUR RESULT ONLINE

This is to bring to the notice of all student of University of Uyo, Uyo that you can now check your Semester result online without going through the stress of queuing or the risk of having the result being torn on your department notice by the reckless student simply because the fail a particular  course.




edetanso.blogspot.com



1.     Log on to the website : epromac.com.ng/checkresult/s_result.php?lg=2
2.  Student's Section: Login
3.     Enter your Reg. No. in the box provided below

Reg No: 


5.     Enter your  password

Password: 

6.     Click on login to continue

8. Kindly select the appropriate session
          9. Click on view

NOTE: Your Reg. No. and password are the same
example  17/EG/CE/999

Searches related to how to check uniuyo semester result online

uniuyo portal ,uniuyo post utme portal, uniuyo news ,uniuyo admission list uniuyo school fees, uniuyo cut off mark ,university of uyo direct entry

uniuyo post utme 2016



Given Below is the result of a student for2013/2014 academic session

Top of Form
Sessional Result
Kindly select the appropriate Session below and click on View Result
Select Session
                                                                

 Student Results


Academic Session: 2013/2014
Course
CH
Score
Grade
QPt
CHE311
3
60
B
12
CHE312
3
73
A
15
CHE313
1
54
C
3
CHE314
2
42
E
2
CHE315
2
63
B
8
CHE316
3
70
A
15
GRE311
3
51
C
9
MEE313
2
55
C
6
Total
19


70
GPA
3.68





Second Semester check university of uyo semester result here

Course
CH
Score
Grade
QPt
CHE221
3
60
B
12
CHE321
3
70
A
15
CHE322
3
65
B
12
CHE323
3
56
C
9
CHE324
3
70
A
15
CHE325
2
61
B
8
CHE326
1
66
B
4
GRE321
3
45
D
6
GRE322
1
42
E
1
GRE323
1
88
A
5
Total
23


87
GPA
3.78






Session GPA: 3.73

CGPA : 3.20

Outstanding(s):
Bottom of Form



RELATED SEARCH

11 comments:

  1. please can i check my result from year one to the final year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes the results of all the students are available online
      just enter your reg. number, then click on check semester result. and your result will display.

      Delete
  2. please can you help me and check my result for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please Abigail Donald follow the link on this post and check your result all my yourself it is very simple.

      Delete
  3. this is waooow, gud one uniuyo,
    i can now sit at the comfort of my home and check my results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. Uniuyo is working. for all your latest news in Nigerian university you can contact http://www.kopanews.com/2017/07/procedure-for-checking-uniuyo-semester.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried the supplied link and I was told the provider has been suspended. Which link is active Pls?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please as a part-time student can I login to the portal??
    And what should I use as my password, and in what format should I type it? Because I tried it this way
    REG: 16/CE/ED/TE/005
    PASSWORD:16/CE/ED/TE/005
    but they said wrong password combination

    ReplyDelete
  7. The old link not showing the newly updated results, what can I do
    .i need the new site

    ReplyDelete
  8. Admin, this link is not working please. If there is anything to do to help me check my results, I will appreciate. Pls kindly treat as urgent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pls where is the box for check semester result located bcos I have not seen.

    ReplyDelete


Theme images by chuwy. Powered by Blogger.